Sunday 17 March 2019

Fifty-six

Gosh what lovely sunshine - in between the vicious hail! I give thanks for the great British weather, and popping out in a sunny bit to buy fish fingers for my lunch plus a wonderful desky thing with shelves, compartments and drawers. It would make a fab kitchen dresser if my kitchen was just a tad bigger but it will also do splendidly in the living room. Both these areas need more shelves and I can't keep asking Cathy's husband, or the other person who said I could ask him but ignores my messages when I do! This item was in a charity shop round the corner and I asked if they would drop the price and they did with more free delivery too. Outside of a Moroccan souk or eBay I don't actually find it easy to barter so I give thanks diminishing bank balances are increasing my cheek!



I give thanks for lunch in the French Quarter. Isn't it looking pretty? The rest of this room is the shed where many things need shedding to the aforementioned missing storage facilities or the recycling centre,  but you open the door and look past all that and see this little oasis of calm and I love it. Have I mentioned how much I like my flat?

I give thanks for another short outing this afternoon merely to enjoy the sun. My knees are very sore and I kept needing to sit down but there were lots of places to sit within sight and sound of the sea so not much of a hardship really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics