Friday 1 March 2019

Forty

I give thanks for the variety of sites and types of pain I have at the moment - on the whole this is preferable to one sort in one place all of the time I find! I give thanks for doing the stuff I couldn't get out of, moving minimally in the process...although for some reason the more sore I am the more clumsy I am so there seemed to be an awful lot of picking up and clearing up! For finally making it downstairs for the first time for a couple of days and the excitement at finding in the post the kind of envelope that would contain news of my benefit reinstatement... but it turned this one contained news that the other benefit I'm on is being stopped too. For suppressing the ensuing rising panic about paying bills, mortgage etc, as previous experience has shown stress is seriously bad for my health, I give thanks the worry caused a sudden drop in my usually hearty appetite however as this means less spent on food....I give thanks for a delivery of vital medication, and that I don't have to pay for these.

I give thanks for a mild day - gentler on the electricity meter. For remembering someone I used to know who thought it was called that because they measured what you used by length! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics