Saturday 2 March 2019

Forty-one

I give thanks for a snoozy Saturday. There was so much I would have been grateful to get done but most of it was beyond my capabilities today...so I give thanks for letting it go.

I give thanks it was a breezy day so I could go out without torturing the joints in my hands and arms brushing my tangled hair and hope that nobody noticed! My hips and knees noticed the unreasonable burden put upon them so I give thanks for seats in the right places to give them a rest while I hobbled about and the sofa for being the right place to spend much of my time when I got home.

I give thanks for finding a pretty pink cardigan in a charity shop and just as I was heading for the till, reminding myself that I have lots of cardies but not many pennies and to turn round and put it back on the hanger! Sigh...

I give thanks for finding some pretty pink spotted wrapping paper I had makes lovely lining for my 'new' drawers. There's not enough for all of them do fingers crossed I can get some more. I've not even felt strong enough to cut all of them today so no rush...

I give thanks after checking with Christine the place I have planned for my biggest plant sounds just the right size. Currently there's a box with a stereo in in it, but hopefully one day that will go on a shelf and music can be played...

I give thanks for not burning any saucepans so far today, which is great as I've still not got the one I burnt a couple of days ago clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics