Wednesday 27 March 2019

Sixty-six

I give thanks for another glorious spring day. For managing to do enough of what needed to be done to go and wait for the taxi twenty mimutes early in order to enjoy the sunshine...and for beating the tourists to a seat!

I was worried I might be given a hard time for returning to the ward but everyone was very nice and of course I was delightful in return! I'm not always a mardy cow! I give thanks for being by a long window so I could see trees and grass and birds, and for the bits when I didn't have to listen to the TVs of fellow patients, because that made it feel rather like a care home day room. I give thanks for Netflix for providing alternative entertainment, and for Mima lending me her Kindle, especially now I've finally worked out how to go back to the beginning of a book she's already read. That took a while...

I give thanks for being home, and that I made enough dinner for two nights yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics