Friday 29 March 2019

Sixty-eight

I give thanks for the lull of the fog this morning quietening everything down. For discovering through my Facebook quest to track down Cathy's cousin for her has been successful.  They've not been in touch for years and she didn't know what her married name was and I said 'Oh I'll spread the word on local Facebook sites' excited that I could do something useful for someone else for a change, but without any real idea how it would go of course.

I've been very tired today, but I give thanks I did a lot yesterday which probably has a lot to do with it. For making up Jan's bed for Monday just in case I'm tired all the way until then!

I give thanks for a just right pear from the tea tray - I'd seen them and wondered if it were worth the risk, and it was perfect, not too firm or too mushy.

I give thanks for a visit from the consultant who says she'll write me a letter for my PIP application. She also says now they've seen how I'm doing they're putting my treatment up by 15 mins, which bearing in mind I was expecting 30 mins or even an hour is not bad at all. I give even more thanks it's the weekend though and I have two whole days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics