Tuesday 23 July 2019

Quatre-vingt-quatre

My body battery has been flat today so in between snoozes I've been being grateful for all the power intensive applications I put it through yesterday. I gave thanks for the entryphone allowing the OT fitters access to the building this morning without me having to go downstairs to let them in as just getting dressed to open the flat door was effort enough, and for their work in the bathroom not making it look too much like an old people's home! For leftovers for lunch and a nap. For the sun being hidden behind clouds for much of the day so I didn't feel I was missing my fix.

I give thanks the pain in my joints and muscles eased off somewhat as the afternoon progressed so I was able to go and meet Jo A* at the rather nice cafe a few steps from my door, and that after a pleasant and leisurely time there we both managed a quick trip round the Co - op. For remembering to get cash to pay Rachel for a treatment tomorrow evening as Jo B* is poorly so she and John aren't coming after all. For Clive saying he'd try to get the picture rail from B&Q I'd been hoping maybe they would as they don't stock it at the ones nearer here.

I give thanks for almost reassembling the corner of my room after bits of painting there the last few days. It would be nice if I could finish the vacuuming but if I don't I'll be grateful the carpet between the door and bed is clean!

* please note A and B are their initials, not some rating system!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics