Thursday 11 July 2019

Soixante-douze

I give thanks for all the knowledge gained through problems setting up my new phone. I learnt to talk to Google, that I have alien skin that won't work a fingerprint sensor and that chaps who make how to tech videos on YouTube are even more annoying than chapesses who make craft ones... I was particularly grateful eventually I also learned how to do a factory reset and start again!

I give thanks for waking early to make a start the many chores I wanted to get done before Bob arrived. The most important, and most energetic, was rearranging the spare room somewhat... which was somewhat exhausting and left me running even more behind with other tasks. For finding a way to make up the spare bed without the far too warm winter duvet or the summer one I was chasing a week ago that still hasn't materialised. For being polite in my response to the ineffective action by the seller. This time they asked me to check on the Hermes site with the tracking number - which of course shows the item as delivered, and who will only answer queries by the person who sent the item not the person waiting to receive it.

I give thanks it's been a mostly grey day so, though there were a good many things I could have go on with outdoors I was happy to stay inside and flollop on the sofa in between bouts of productivity.

I give thanks for the Tesco delivery driver arriving early, and when I said I needed a few mins to get ready to come downstairs he was happy to be buzzed in and bring it upstairs. Oh goodness me I give thanks for that entryphone :-)

I give thanks for hearing, though much delayed, Bob is nearly here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics