Wednesday 10 July 2019

Soixante-onze

Oops, nearly forgot my blog! It's been a topsy turvy evening after a muddled kind of day. I give thanks for requesting improvements to dialysis procedures and meds...and await developments with non- attached optimism.

I give thanks for a really good acupuncture treatment to help me feel calmer and stronger. For Rachel painting some top parts of walls while the needles did their thing, and for a splendid picnic banquet to follow. For eating much more than I have done for a while... For finding the name of my favourite standing stones in Britanny to pass on to her husband who is down that way pretty soon.

I give thanks for remembering to check out my amended Tesco order for tomorrow before the cut off point. All I have to do now is to remember to clean the paint brushes and to redress my toes and then I think I am off duty. I give thanks my new sim has finally arrived, and as the stopped one had to be reactivated temporarily I now have to wait for the new one to be before I can see if I give thanks for my new phone or not!

I give thanks for admiring the hedgerows when stuck in traffic earlier. There was meadowsweet in one - a plant which I adore. I must try to get somewhere where I can get my nose near a sprig or two while it is in flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics