Sunday 14 July 2019

Soixante-quinze

I give thanks it's been Bob-a-job weekend here! Lots of little odd tasks out of the way that I was struggling with, and which were holding up progress on stuff I can still manage. I was grateful for a cup of tea to coax me out of bed the second time and treat of a capuccino not long after at the Italian kiosk a short walk down the coast to fire me up for coming back the long way round admiring the views and trying to work out which buildings we could recognise from the pictures of old paintings of the area on an information board.

For a lovely mellow atmosphere on the lawn here with the big screen showing the Wimbledon men's final and some stalls for the spectators to refresh themselves or dip into their wallets. There were lots of more tourist orientated events on in nearby towns so it was much more chilled than it might have been despite being (for me) perfectly comfortably warm, and for the traders reasonably well attended.


I give great thanks for discovering Daisy the henna tattoo lady plying her trade! I'd only been saying a couple of days ago that I'd like to have the lower part of my fistula arm decorated to help me enjoy the sight of it more so I treated myself to one of her pretty doodles and I was grateful for an extra pair of hands to get the limb wrapped up to help it fix...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics