Thursday 18 July 2019

Soixante-dix-neuf

I give thanks for a reasonable amount of energy right up to bed time last night...maybe persistently but politely requesting my prescribed EPO is beginning to pay off. Putting it to good use did mean I could hardly move this morning, so I was grateful the first tasks on the to-do list today were sending emails, leaving voice mails and listening to hold music in so far futile attempts to acquire goods bought and paid for and untraceable via unforgiving electronic systems, as though tough on the blood pressure this was easy on the joints! I give thanks this is a gratitude blog otherwise I might be tempted to have a right old rant...and that would serve little purpose as, as far as I know, none of my readers are employed by the companies involved.

I give thanks for remembering I have some Rude Tube episodes recorded as a right old laugh did help to dissipate my bad humour. And for doing a little more painting despite feeling far more feeble than last night. I'm grateful I love decorating, and that at the pace I'm going the work I have in mind will last me a long while yet.

I give thanks forg myself an hour or two off to get some fresh fruit and veg, vegan sausage rolls and chalk paint in the next door town as they're not available here. For meeting Mima to try a cafe we'd not been to before, and won't be going to again unless we don't have cake. Ych a fi, way too sweet and sickly - thank goodness it was cheap!

I give thanks for braving washing my hair and some staying on my head. For it drying fluffy to help conceal the gaps, and for having a plan if gets much worse and the docs don't know how to fix it. I shall have it shaved off, and then when I've a covering of more than stubble I think I might go blonde!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics