Sunday 7 July 2019

Soixante-huit

Bleurgh! I'm grateful the antibiotics seem to be beginning to have an effect on my poorly toes as other parts of my body are still finding them hard work. I give thanks for less pain anyway as the fine print in the box says you're not supposed to take paracetamol. Also I was advised by the GP if there was no sign of improvement in 48 hrs I needed to get advice from the hospital and that would have been far too much effort today so I give thanks I didn't have to.

I give thanks for lavish quantities of Netflix and sleep, and my decimated appetite meaning only minimal kitchen duties. You're supposed to take the meds on an empty stomach, so I'm grateful this has been easier to arrange today. The worst bit for nausea is the hour afterwards when you are not supposed to eat so I guess that's something to be grateful for too as it makes it much easier to resist, and for reading on line that drinking lots of water with them helps, it does seem to help a little. I give thanks for still being OK to drink lots of water!

I'm grateful I've felt too below par to care about the very messy state of the place...When I start to feel better I'm sure it will bug me much more, but then I'll feel much more capable of doing something about it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics