Saturday 13 July 2019

Soixante-quatorze

I give thanks for lots to be grateful for today! Including for having a bit of a lie in for starters, and when I finally got to the pharmacy for them not only having received my prescription but this time having the pills in stock and, though the person in front of me was told theirs would be ready in an hour, mine were done straight away. So I was grateful to get the medical stuff out the way and be able to take off for an afternoon out with Bob.

We were both grateful it being cloudier. Me, I love the sun but I had a pretty good idea it would be quieter where we were going if there was less of it. I give thanks for a scenic bus and cliff railway ride to get there and being right when we did! For a table free to fill with an extensive and expensive banquet which we had to linger over for a very long time before the remainder would fit in some takeaway boxes to come home...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics