Wednesday 17 July 2019

Soixante-dix-huit

I give thanks I was told yesterday I'd be on the other unit today, and when I got here I found out I'd be here on Friday too. It's nicer to have some warning, and as I'm booked in slightly earlier, there's a fair chance of getting home while there's a bit more day left which is always a bonus. Today that didn't go according to plan but still arrived with enough time, light and energy to do a little painting as hoped, for which I was very grateful.

I give thanks, though not knowing what time to expect transport, I managed to write print and post a letter to my renal consultant regarding hair loss which may be treatment related and the possibility of another day off...as well as all the usual chores before the taxi came  Well, one can but hope eh? I give thanks for it being a chap I can have a good chat with, and for meeting two different staff on the ward I'd be happy to meet again. Both admired my tattoo which probably had a lot to do with it! For the ward clerk seeming less dragon like...and for a side room too. Always more pleasant to be slightly removef from the thick of things I find.

I give thanks for this lovely trivet pot stand thing, a surprise gift that arrived from Jan today. Seems almost too nice to use...but of course I shall, and be grateful every time :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics