Monday 15 July 2019

Soixante-seize

What a lovely long weekend I've had. I give thanks for Bob's company and help about the place, and for enjoying the holiday feeling doing leisurely local things together in fabulous summery weather. I am so grateful although we don't see each other often it's not because we don't get on when we do!

It's been a bit of a downer today having to get ready for returning to dialysis as well as his departure but of course I'm grateful for the treatment and its benefits, and though I'm probably not going to be very grateful for being late home it was nice to have a late start and spend some more time together. And for the more mellow atmosphere on the ward after the daytime bustle, though no sign of a tea trolley - so I'm grateful I had one before I got on the bus from the city. We also managed to arrange things so he saw me off rather than the other way round which is always a bonus.

I give thanks for my cousin Tamsin getting in touch with some news that's going to take a bit of taking in...thank goodness I've just been offered a cup of tea to mull it over with!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics