Monday 22 July 2019

Quatre-vingt-trois

Mellow yellow - I give thanks for creating some out of a pot of one far too acid bright for the job I had in mind! For the intense pleasure I can get from colours, patterns, arrangements etc that I feel are just right. Some may call this a mental illness but I'm very happy to get my kicks this way thank you very much...

For my treatment starting and finishing in good time, and a punctual and pleasant driver so I felt like doing some decorating tasks when I got home, instead of being zombified by hours of hanging around.

For waking up this morning before the alarm on my new phone went off so I could find out if I'd set it right and how to stop it alarming me... For meeting a GP at the surgery I would see again, although of course I'd be happy not to! For surviving his vicious prodding of my toes and for his verdict they are currently infection free but to be very careful as I'm not out of the woods yet. For walking back through the mini woods by the side of the car park...

For buying a rather grand pendant light at half price in the shop just round the corner which will look most splendid in my hallway when it's done I think...or in the lounge if I think wrong.

For all in all a rather splendid day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics