Sunday 21 June 2020

Bathed

I give thanks the government have sent me a reusable face mask to wear on hospital visits. The instructions say to wash it in the machine at 60° each day which is clearly not going to happen as it would just be churning around on its own in there for much of the time and the leccy bill would be horrendous! I give thanks they also enclosed a leaflet with dos and don't for wear and this states not to use a mask that is too loose and leaves gaps at the sides - as the issued one is far too large for my face so laundering it will not be an issue after all!

I give thanks for, unusually, managing to stay connected through a long live stream - in this case a gong bath from Sally. It's not as good as being in the same room with the sound waves moving through your whole body but having the amazing noises they make between your ears is still very otherworldly and so relaxing! For the beaming smile the tinkle of koshi chimes always initiates. For a luxuriously bubbly water bath afterwards...and for feeling most mellow for the rest of the day...

For more rummaging, moving around and sorting out of bits and bobs and outstanding jobs including finishing off a pair of flowery cotton trousers for 'work' days and getting the last piece of glass out of my broken mirror as I want to keep the pretty frame. Tried (gently) smashing it with a hammer through a protective layer of newspaper but it was annoyingly resilient and I had to deconstruct the whole thing instead! For a delicious late afternoon nap, and leftovers for supper so I can use the last of the day's energy for some cleaning and tidying up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics