Friday 26 June 2020

Extra

I give thanks for the clouds. I love the sun but bigger clouds mean smaller crowds, and I'm similarly grateful for the beaches round here not having much in the way of fine white or golden sand! For reminding myself that as well as common factors of hot sun, cool beer and time on their hands, some of the miscreants, at least subconsciously, will have been made aware over the last few months that they might not live forever and will be extra keen to pack in more of the stuff they consider fun.

I give thanks due to the patient before me on the programme being elsewhere today, the unit rang to see if I'd like to come in a bit earlier. By the time they'd got hold of me and sent a car it was only an hour and a half earlier but as they were ready and waiting to start my treatment my weekend is nearer two hours longer - woohoo! For taxis each way with taciturn drivers...and the one on the way home having an 8 seater so I could enjoy the elevated views. For just enough sunshine left to finish my lunch in the park across the road watching the antics of the little hedgerow birds...and for supper being one I prepared earlier as I'm feeling rather weary this evening and am fit for little but watching Netflix and recorded TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics