Monday 22 June 2020

Lenticular

I give thanks the usually over eager volunteer driver turned up at a reasonable time this morning so that I could have a very welcome solitary sit in the sunshine admiring sparkling sea and fluffy lenticular clouds to set me up for the day. For doing my homework and chatting to the shipowner next door who came out to check an unpleasant non-customer had wandered away.

I give thanks my treatment (in both senses of the word) was pretty much physically and mentally pain free, and for ceasing to bleed in record time when the needles came out so there was time to recharge my batteries again before the aforementioned driver picked me up and rather drained them again...


For saving some of my lunch so I could sit with a mini picnic in the relative peacefulness of the late afternoon park... For the glory of the hydrangeas this summer. For how graceful the cygnets are beginning to look as their first brindled feathers appear, and for the perennial enchantment of ducks. In my next life I'm going to have a big garden with a pond...plus koshi chimes in the trees and then there'll always be something to make my smile and chuckle.

I give thanks for lentil korma pre made and matured in the fridge waiting for my tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics