Friday 19 June 2020

Transported

I give thanks for the Good Place...easily reached via Netflix subscription and an amusing and original experience to return to mentally when dealing with the drudgery of dialysis days in what I know is a good-for-me place physically, but which wears my mental strength right out...and the transportation situation even more! For some people encountered being quite pleasant to deal with today, and for reminding myself probably all of them would be pleasant to deal with if the dealer hadn't been me!  For a fairly smooth experience when finally attached to the machine and my ex neighbour Bryony kindly taking on the role of tea lady when the housekeeping staff were on a half day and my blood pressure dropped during long wait for fluid to be topped up.

I give thanks for this hard work week being over...and for sorting out a knotty knitting tangle while drinking my welcome home cuppa. For feeling more motivated and capable than over the last couple of days, but also for vowing not to do 'too much' this weekend whatever that might be - not too much of what I don't want to that's for sure! For the gradual return of sunshine, and the beauty of the countryside hereabouts freshened after the rain. For my money plant at last recovering from the shock of pinching out and sprouting some new baby leaves...it had been causing me some concern! For a half made supper and a half run bath and a book waiting to be dived into...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics