Thursday 4 June 2020

Dippy

Do you dream in colour? I give thanks I do, and in sound and taste as well... Last night I was shopping in a French supermarket for a few continental bits and bobs including a delicious light chocolate cake! For surfacing, turning over rearranging tubing and bedclothes and then popping back by Eurostar to check out the Gard de Nord!

For lying late in bed this morning after these unconscious travels, idly wondering just what whoever it was was doing in the communal areas, before I realised it was our communal cleaner back cleaning again after a lengthy absence. Much gratitude for his return!

For a gently productive day, including moving everything out of the vicinity of the bath to give it, plus its surrounds, a good scrub...and then deciding while the area was clear to paint the stained old bath panel a rich turquoise blue. For a large late lunch and a long recuperative relax when I'd finished.

For starting a new book for bath time. Non fiction as I find those best for dipping into while I'm taking a dip, and actually second hand...I wouldn't trust my hands with something pristine and so much water.

For signing up for Yale University's hugely popular free (and hopefully not hugely popular just because it is free) Science of Wellbeing course. Not sure yet if I'll dip into that as well or diligently complete all the elements as suggested. There are exercises to do as well as videos and reading material, and I note in week two I should try keeping a gratitude journal. Tick!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics