Friday 12 June 2020

Heady

I give thanks for my choice of tool to transfer preferred sound to my brain during transport and treatment. The ends had to be easy to attach and detach using my not very dextrous left hand, wearable with a face mask, be comfy, light and compact and not too expensive given the hazards they encounter. Of course I could only make a guess at how well they'd meet some of these expectations but they had considerable visual appeal on top of good reviews so I took a gamble and oh my did I win big! After using ancient battered headphones and earbuds for so long I'd forgotten what tunes were supposed to sound like in proper stereo with all their layers audible. I give thanks they make pretty good earplugs when I'm not plugged in...and look like steam punk jewelry when just hanging around!


For a pretty good day at the office with no dramas or mishaps, and congenial staff. For being woken with tea and biscuits after my nap. For the promise of a couple of hospital free days stretching out ahead... For the sky clearing to pale washed blue while white topped waves still chase inland on the khaki sea.

For this thoughtful scheme in Dublin. I've always wanted to go there... Guess it wouldn't be a walk in the park just now!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/covid-19-cocooners-given-designated-time-in-dublin-parks-1.4245438%3fmode=amp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics