Monday 15 June 2020

Taken

I give thanks for the empty cruise ships on the horizon, reminding me a lot of experiences wish I could have more of are in short supply for many other folk just now.

I give thanks for the reminder too that there are worse things than not knowing who you will be dealing with in a day. Lately I've had the same driver each time in both directions. He's a creature of habit with no variation in route taken or comments made, and always gets me to the unit far too early too early so I have a long sit down waiting for a long sit down. I've been giving thanks for my new earbuds over and over again! There was an extra long delay today and (every cloud) I was very grateful this meant he'd taken another job and I had a change of chauffeur.

And talking of clouds, for the fab sky on the journey with layers of different shapes and shades surrounding ragged patches of blue sky as the weather decided whether to go for sunshine or showers.

For my homecoming mug of tea, and supper food already made by my own fair lily whites yesterday. Oh and for unpacking my bag and finding the can of cherries picked up from the 'help yourself' box in the unit. I've never seen anything in there I'd eat before so they must have been meant for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics