Tuesday 2 June 2020

Conditioned

I give thanks for my vivid and detailed dreams...and when I become too caught up in the unconscious action, causing urological connections to come undone, I give thanks for Hippchick sheets. For when this happens on a warm summer night rather than a chilly winter one!

For the wonders of mains water and a washing machine. For being able to open my new conditioner bottle without using my teeth - no matter how edible the ingredients sound, the taste is always horrid!

For my hands which were extremely painful this morning gradually toughening up and for being able to hobble out as far as the park despite very sore ankle and knees. For finding a few strategically placed empty seats despite the fact there were a lot of older folk, presumably recently released, congregating on the others chatting and sharing snacks. For taking a flask and a tasty pastry so I could picnic with me! For goslings and cygnets but most especially for ducklings...

For some clouds in the sky and a forecast of cooler weather, not because I don't like the sun and heat but because I do and keep wanting to go out in it but not to keep going to the same places. For successfully arranging transport for my upcoming scan...and for remembering to be grateful that will be some variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics