Thursday 18 June 2020

Improved

I give thanks for realising I wasn't being as grateful as I could be yesterday. For recalling coming home along the estuary in a people carrier with a fine view of a coaster heading out to sea... Plus being at first disappointed the leftovers lurking in the freezer weren't what I expected, but that I'd forgotten how good what they really were was!

I give thanks for eventually looking out of the window last night as the sea was so breathtakingly beautiful in shades of pearly blue. A bank of cloud was rolling in from the horizon and the ships in the bay seemed like a mirage.

For the same image in white and grey this morning...and for some proper job rain to follow making it feel right and proper to snuggle up cosy indoors. For feeling well enough to enjoy not feeling well enough to do very much at all...a very welcome improvement indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics