Tuesday 23 June 2020

Enticing

I've been too exhausted to do anything for most of the second part of the day - but I give thanks this was due to wearing myself out by spending most of the first part doing the most essential chores, sorting and carrying out stuff for Mima to take to the tip, and going a longer and much more strenuous way round to my favourite nearby cove as the shorter routes are temporarily blocked off. I knew I didn't really have the energy to spare for the last part after the first, but it was worth wearing myself out for!

For my first in person purchase for three months - my first cappuccino and lemon cannoli and first (and second!) paddle of the year. For the fabulous weather enticing me to partake of these pleasures and pains...

For something in the make up of my  sunglasses' lenses that creates a bright pink glitter effect on the underside of ripples at the edge of the sea...mesmerising, and rather mind boggling to realise it is a sight probably only I can see!

For the fascination of watching the men in orange at work with their machines (or otherwise) and discussing with a friendly chap equally enthralled how we would organise it differently.

For realising last night I was missing a picture, and finding it at the bottom of the last not fully unpacked box! Next time I have the strength to operate a hammer it will be hung up on the wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics