Sunday 14 June 2020

Bubbly

I give thanks for imagining how great it must be to hug the grandkids, how lovely to get close to your lover...but I'm also grateful I'm exempt from the social bubble permission as if you're a sociable soul with several close family members how on earth would you choose?

I give thanks for the sun making an appearance again this afternoon..how nice for those who can get stroll around without then becoming flat out on the sofa! For my valiant attempts at getting everything I wanted done done before another potentially difficult and draining week ahead...and for some of the cleaning, some of the cooking and some of the DIY completed before my extended nap. For feeling refreshed enough after pausing to write this to get back to some more of the hubble, bubble, toil and trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics