Saturday 6 June 2020

Cold

After posting yesterday I gave thanks for watching the band of dark low cloud sliding over the sky from the hills on one side to still the bright sea on the other. For the rain falling, but not on me! For having thick curtains to draw against the nippy night and later, peeking through them, for how the moon and its reflection outshone the ranks of floodlights for the workmen on the sea wall.

For the perennially pleasing Saturday illusion of so much to do and so much time to do it! For doing some things...some with some degree success...and the ones that had less going wrong in ways that were fixable. For repeatedly reminding myself most tasks I set myself are just that, and of no real consequence at all, and for enjoying both action and inactivity.

For a second hand top from eBay fitting and fitting its intended purpose beautifully. It's a 'cold shoulder' style neatly concealing fistula, scars, bruising from treatment plus bingo wings and in a pretty fabric too...but more than my shoulders would have been cold if I'd worn it today!

For noticing the gorillas in the adventure golf have been fitted with face masks...For such a big lunch I might get away with not making tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics