Wednesday 23 June 2021

Celestial

I give thanks that Oatly make many delicious dairy substitutes but their salted caramel ice-cream is not, by a long way, their finest product...so I also give thanks I'm not actually vegan and can smother the stuff with Jude's salted caramel sauce which is divine! It contains some renally naughty stuff so I'm grateful I'm off temporarily off the hook where those restrictions are concerned and shall endeavour (without too much difficulty methinks) to polish off the jar over the next few weeks, which the jar says you have to do so would otherwise be a waste of heavenliness otherwise...

Last night I gave thanks for the stunning sight of the almost full moon moving behind a lace of cloud to intermittently silver the sea. For some bright sunshine at lunchtime today and feeling strong enough to walk my almost full moon face over the road to the beach for a while before setting off to the hospital, instead of just crossing the pavement to the taxi. For feeling the chug of the steam train passing as I leant against the wall, and then watching it curve through the tunnel and around the headland. During the tourist season in particular I'm frequently made aware that the ambience of this stretch of street is out of kilter with my soul, but I give thanks for realising its potential practicality and making my life so much easier by moving here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics