Sunday 20 June 2021

Sticky

I give thanks for continuing to feel better and doing more, but also getting better at sticking with the necessary relaxing and resting despite the sense I could probably carry on if I tried. For ordering some second hand books and handmade bath melts to encourage (even) more lounging in the bath... 

For today's tasty take it easy food - vegan chickpea and lentil ravioli with tenderstem broccoli...dripping with butter of course as my diet is based on plants plus other many other things! For accepting a fishcake supper from the freezer as a substitute for the chip shop scampi I thought I might treat myself to, as my body requested a scamper free day today. For some sitting down instead glueing a few mosaic tiles to wood. This was both enjoyable and scary as I am out of practice and the piece I'm making is a special request and I'd like it to turn out right...but I was grateful to be able to make a tentative start.

For a surprisingly gripping Queen's final. The result was a foregone conclusion I think, but the unseeded British contender kept the top tip running around for an extra enthralling set. For Fargo to catch up with tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics