Sunday 27 June 2021

Therapeutic

I give thanks by means of light foraging in local stores this morning, plus on the Tesco site last night, I managed to gather some items of benefit to both Julie and Mima as well as to myself. The feeling of being helpful is so therapeutic, and not often available when I'm at peak fitness so especially welcome in these more feeble times. 

It's great to be able to do a little physical shopping but it's still tiring, so after a yummy hot lunch of odds and ends I was very grateful for a short but incredibly sweet nap. Not had a decent night's sleep or top up snooze since I started this treatment so it surely was a treat! For waking and thinking I ought to prepare for my upcoming grocery slot and it arriving there and then, not only early but also delivered with exceptional good nature given the apocalyptic rain at the time. For fresh supplies of easy peasy delicious food to eat, and also for gently beginning to chop and stir again...though not necessarily for the same meal as I have to save some energy for the washing up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics