Thursday 24 June 2021

Timed

I give thanks I think I had a bit more sleep last night, when dribs and drabs were added up...and for feeling a little less wired today so, although I didn't manage to quite pull off an afternoon nap, a pleasant horizontal period of drifting occurred. For extra time spent meditating when unavoidably awake in the very small hours...as well as time spent reminding my mind that's what I mean it to be doing of course!

For feeling strong enough to take a slow stroll up to the post office to return some mosaic tiles bought to assess for new projects but not quite making the grade...and for the lovely lady who runs this particular business giving me extra time to send them back when I explained I'd a few hindrances to overcome. For equally delightful local wholefood store staff finally tracking me down a block of the elusive Taifun Basilico (a marinated tofu so delicious I can munch it straight from the pack!) and their message arriving before I set off so I could go what seemed like the extra mile myself. For cooler cloudy weather and even a spot or two of rain so there were plenty of seats free to rest on.

For Chrissie Hynde performing Bob Dylan's Love Minus Zero/No Limit live on a Loose Ends from over a year ago. At least twenty times better than the version on the covers album...utterly sublime!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics