Saturday 26 June 2021

Chosen

I give thanks for a day that's seemed somehow more like lazy than convalescing...though I can't quite put my finger on why. Perhaps there's been a greater sense of choosing not to start or complete or activities, rather than it being a matter of necessity...but I still give thanks for both a little successful activity and successfully reminding myself in between I'm really not idling my life away but working to restore it to some former glory! 

I give thanks one of my choices was not to get dressed...as (barring dire emergency, which I'm grateful to report there was not!) this also precludes going out into the bustle of summer Saturday seaside world, freeing up the mental and physical wherewithal for undemanding pottering around at home. For the comfortable spaciousness of my abode given my lowly property ladder status. 

For shipping views and the way, if the water pressure is right, a spiral of bubble bath foam coils in a circle under the taps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics