Thursday 3 June 2021

Planted

Often it's the little things isn't it? I give thanks for waking up this morning fancying a cup of tea and a biscuit, that's not happened for a while... I've been grateful too for generally having slightly more inclination to eat and drink throughout the day, though I could belly ache about the griping stomach pains, or gripe about the belly ache I guess... 

I give thanks a friend is home in better health from hospital, and another who should have been operated on today shouldn't have too much of a postponement. At least she was told about the postponement yesterday not starved and gowned and ready to go.

I wasn't grateful the very helpful about the home Michelle is poorly this week and unable to come - both for her sake and mine - but it did mean I had to rethink my allocation of chores, and get off my proverbial to stumble off to the Co-op for a few supplies. I wouldn't have thought I was capable if I hadn't had to try! For the lush growth in the new wildflower beds in the park. I suspect the change of planting scheme here and there was as much about cost cutting as conservation of entomological habitat but it's still pleasing to see.

Apart from essential tasks I've been mostly planted on the sofa today. I give thanks for the excellent scheduling of the French Open, and for Bored Panda when I got bored with that! I give thanks I live alone and can more or less designate and schedule what I consider essential...by 'eck it would be good if someone could bring me the occasional light refreshment though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics