Monday 6 May 2013

Let's twist again

Gratitude for last night's serendipitous collection of leftovers that turned into a tasty one pot tea. What love and time doesn't seem to mend, garlic often makes taste better!

For another aimless day...If you've forgotten what the aim is, or fail to achieve what you thought it was, embrace what is anyway. Afterall, what is is what you've got...

For finding an unusual phone game (no explosions, nothing to capture!) called Blendoku which is kind of like organising colour charts...Useful for times when you have no paint to watch dry, I guess, and rather soothing and satisfying when each arrangement is made... It's by a company called Lonely Few and their logo features an outline drawing of one person sitting on a sofa big enough for three or four. I kind of like that too!

I give thanks for all the interaction I overhear from here, that people are having a busy sociable weekend and enjoying it by the sounds of it. Even the wood pigeons were having a party early on! I give thanks for the increasing murkiness of the day so there's less of a sense of missing out, for the sharp green of new leaves against the grey too...

I'm struggling with my craft projects at the moment...both in the sense of finding the energy after essentials are done, and also because a couple of them are going through a truculent phase and need less mental limpness than I can offer just now too...so I decided to make a couple of scrunchies to tie up my bonny brown hair (or whatever) to have a little completion in my life! One fabric was left over when altering a dress, and the other salvaged from a top that died so pleasing from the waste not want not point of view too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics