Thursday 2 May 2013

Sharing

Mmmm...quiet! I give thanks the people upstairs are either asleep or out so I can only hear the more distant neighbourly noises warm weather and sharing of locality brings and can have a little snoozzzzze now I'm back from town. Always ready for more of those these days... I'd rather be awake, but if I'm only fit for sleep then I'm grateful when the situation fits the need!

Dot dot dot...

I give thanks for another glorious spring afternoon. Particularly grateful for less breeze this time so it was warm on the seafront by the doctor's as I hadn't the energy after my appointment to go to the sun trap back beach again... For having a seafront doctor's!  For a typical local sight of a cormorant fishing a few feet from shore, a paddle boarder a few metres further out and not many more beyond that a pilot guided tanker navigating the shoals. Love the sharing of sea space!

I'm grateful for picking up a couple of not too heavy or awkward packages at the Post Office with odds and ends for sewing and knitting projects, for Rachel bringing me a courier one she'd accepted for me (how kind!) and a dress she'd bought in a charity shop that hadn't fitted her for me to try (ditto!)

Gratitude too to Stephanie for sharing these pictures http://www.boredpanda.com/4-sisters-take-photo-every-year-for-36-years/ and Sylvie these http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316987/Photographer-Niki-Feijens-eerie-images-abandoned-farm-houses.html, both of which I enjoyed greatly!

I give thanks that, by means of patient instalments I've been able to share news of what I'm newly I'm thankful for. Will I be able to stay awake til tea's ready now? 'Til bed time? Aaah, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics