Monday 20 May 2013

Lilac time

Gratitude for the pretty skies last night and for having windows showing different views of them...a pinky orange tie dye effect on one side and a lilac marbled one on the other. Also when I unpacked my shopping from Saturday realising the colour theme in the clothes I'd bought. I hadn't spotted this before as I bought them in different places at different times and both were of the random 'Ooh I like that...and it might fit!' variety rather than sought ought garments. Also remembered I'd forgotten to mention being grateful for some miniature besuited buskers on Saturday belting out sixties and seventies 'boy band' songs and a man taking his snake for a trip along the promenade!

Gratitude for getting home after a rather tedious day...though the bus that goes to the local hospital does pass some parts of town that made me give thanks that I don't live there! Also thanks for finding a clothes airer to replace the one that doesn't want the job any more, at a price I could afford and close enough to the taxi rank to carry. Mwahahaha...it shall blight my life no longer! Though I've still got to get it the place where old clothes horses go to rest I suppose.  Gratitude for mostly laughing off the prank message on my answering machine from someone saying they were going to come round and kill me. Well, the bit that assumed it was a prank was chuckling I guess... And for sitting down to finish my post with a much needed cuppa in my new, impossible to resist £1.99 mug and...realising it's lilac and flowery!


1 comment:

  1. very pretty ,we have lilac time In the garden at moment smells lovely, would put a pic on but am still trying to work out my new fangled smart camera obviously I,m not as smart as I thought, I,m sure there is a poem about smart fellows somewhere x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics