Wednesday 8 January 2014

Clicked

I give thanks for a late late breakfast of date and cinnamon porridge. I always give thanks for thanks for this dish but even more so since I now always remember Pat asking what 'make' it was - a perfectly reasonable question which just goes to show they should make it, shouldn't they? Most people who don't eat porridge seem to have had unpleasant experiences with it as a child and I'm very grateful I didn't let mine put me off!

Gratitude too for the the integral front bands in the cardi I'm making inspired by a bought pattern though not following it precisely, of course. I'm particularly grateful for the way the two yarns co-ordinate even thought they're from different companies and not meant to by the manufacturers - just by me! As they were ordered on line I should add some thanks to my laptop for showing the colours so well as well, I think...


As I'm knitting both fronts and the back in one piece at the moment I'm grateful, despite the long rows, it's grown a bit since this was taken earlier...and without excessive pain so far either. Also for a few useful, even vaguely energetic tasks performed today including vacuuming (some of) the floors and changing the sheets so that I'm looking forward to bed even more than usual...but also for much idling around on ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics