Thursday 9 January 2014

Tea for two

Today I've been grateful for the bright warm sunshine and the soft blue of the sea, the waves gently sighing not roaring...

For reading about a book on the legislation of appearance and apparel I thought would interest me...and then, even more so, for seeing it had a website with examples  http://www.dressingconstitutionally.com/  oh, and about the 'doppelganger' photography of Francois Brunelle. There are lots of links to articles out there and they all seem to have a slightly different selection of images. I want to see them ALL! http://www.visualnews.com/2013/11/09/portraits-unrelated-doppelgangers-found-match/

For buying a very yummy slab of chocolate lemon shortcake made by the cafe that closed but still sells goodies in the little corner shop down the road, and seeing a new foodie shop nearby to try next time with cake, stuffed vine leaves and things made of lentils!!!

...also that my sensible pre-acupuncture self made tea (with lentils!) before I went out, so my (rather pleasantly) incapable post return self just has to heat it up without wandering off to write my blog and burning it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics