Sunday 5 January 2014

Touched

I couldn't work out why 2013 is showing as 'only' having 364 posts but eventually (and luckily working backwards!) I found 28th November's Beautiful to Me had been mysteriously deleted. Well, no real mystery I'm sure, just an accident with a touch screen I should think - everybody who has them has them - even people with fully working digits. I'm grateful it was only deleted and I hadn't missed a day - a day's blogging or a day of my life - that did puzzle me for a while!

I'm grateful all the Christmas things are down and up on the high up shelves. Last decoration in place was this pretty star from my lovely neighbours. It was tucked in a card which I opened in the kitchen and could have been made to dangle in the window there already adorned with other kinds of gold stars! Either they have legs like Twizzle or this was just a perceptive guess as Ito my taste but I was very touched and grateful anyway. They get a 'gold star', they do!


Gratitude for a little nap earlier this evening between various chores about the place and starting to cook tea...there'll be even more if I get up and finish it, of course! Well maybe...it's one of my make it up as you go along recipes so I'll have to wait and see if it comes out according to my taste too!

I wish I could summon up more thanks for the return to the 'real world' tomorrow...I've so enjoyed lazing around in fairy (light) land. But I'm grateful there'll be a chance to get closer to that lovely rough sea I've been watching from indoors today, anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics