Thursday 23 January 2014

Good points

I give thanks for a large number of low price (and low weight) items making their way home with me today. Sale at the Co-op, sale at Superdrug, sale at the health food shop...and even sale at the cake shop! What's not to like?

I give thanks for feeling a little less achy and tired this morning...and even more so after my acupuncture this afternoon. Much gratitude to Rachel for finding some new points to try...and for them feeling so good!


I give thanks for getting some tea together before losing capability for the evening (and for my new frozen peas being so fancy they come in a re-sealable bag so I don't have to do them up with a peg!). Might try my chestnut cake in a min. Well, as it was reduced it probably needs eating up quickly... Yeah, that old chestnut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics