Tuesday 21 January 2014

Seam stress less

This morning I lay in bed thinking about creative projects I'd like to get on with but other needs have needed attention and used up my energy. Never mind, I've been grateful for...

Looking through the window - white topped waves, lemon and lime mimosa blossom and roof tiles shiny as glass...

Going out in the rain: only as far as the rubbish bins but mmm lovely! Yep, daft as a brush (by your standards maybe) but I give thanks for that too!

Doing a bit of communal tidying on the way and finding someone else had done some as well...

Oh, and talking of brushes, for cleaning the loo! What? How can you not like cleaning the loo? You get a clean loo at the the end of it. End of! 

Some guy who had this phone number after doing some work for the woman who had it before understanding I didn't know where she was and couldn't pass a message on! You may not grasp how rare it is that people grasp this but I've had callers ask what I'm doing in her house! *shakes head and sighs*

Having time after all of the above to slip in a quick nap before Mr Tesco came...and Mr Tesco bringing me lots of food! He's had to do more of the preparation and cooking lately but he doesn't mind as long as I pay a bit more. I'm going to have some of his tasty carrot and coriander soup in a little while but I need a rest before I tackle opening the carton (why do they make them so hard?). And then, wimpiness willing, maybe I'll sew fine seam...

What's that? Oh, yes, Jo wanted to see the granny skirt dress...hang on a mo...  Heavens it's camera shy! I've had half a dozen attempts and it's always out of focus...you get the idea tho, n'est-ce pas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics