Friday 17 January 2014

County show

First gratitude of the day went to Rachel for mending me with her needles so that nothing actually hurt this morning! Obviously the logical reaction to that is to go out and about and make everything hurt again, isn't it? Well, the sun was shining too...and I've worked out that as the bus stop is easier to get to from here than the train station (and it's easier to here on the way back from it too, funnily enough!) then some train journeys are better off starting with a bus ride first. So that's what happened today and a mostly very pleasant resumption of aches and pains and fatigue it was too! I give thanks that the train stopped here so I could get this photo of the reflected clouds. It would have been a better picture if I'd got off the train of course, so there wasn't my reflection in it too but you're really not supposed to unless you're on military business, and I really wasn't!


I'm grateful I didn't spend much money but that I got some of the little bits and bobs I'd been keeping an eye out for...and one or two I wasn't! Mostly I was keeping my eye out for sky and sea and there was plenty of that...and weather, lots of glorious weather! Much thanks for a rainbow touching down across the estuary. I'm so grateful I live in such a beautiful county...but also that pretty much everywhere I go in it, I'm grateful I live somewhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics