Friday 10 January 2014

Maybe I'm biased

This morning I gave thanks for another pretty start to a winter's day, but was also grateful when it became cloudy and grey as I had things to get on with that didn't involve going outdoors, or even looking out of the window very often! I give thanks for some domestic chores brought under control - domesticated one might almost say!

I'm grateful for getting my sewing machine out again and resuming the project I'd started before I put it away for the festivities. And that so far it's going well. And that I've discovered another use for bias binding. I already knew it was good for binding (funny that!), and an excellent channel for elastic, but it also makes a good narrow facing for neck and armholes if you turn it all to the wrong inside. Never mind if you don't sew and don't know what I mean...if you do, you will and be imagining it!

I'm grateful for finally catching up with the Christmas Rudetube compilation. A little late but funny!


And while we're on the subject: today's photo I took for yesterday's blog when I was very taken with the way the bare twigs matched the Christmas lights, and went with the twoiness theme. I'm grateful I took it, and that I was too whatever it was to actually upload it yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics