Tuesday 28 January 2014

Light programme

Today I'm giving thanks for...

The bright crescent moon dangling from a tree outside my window before the sky grew light...

My bloods showing I'm 'stable' ie. no worse...and for the chance for taking stock such situations give one...

Taking some stock and some veg and starting a stew for tomorrow! And, after making some 'proper' lunch too having assorted ready made bits and bobs for tea...

Making some progress with admin tasks (many of which seem to be due to others elsewhere not doing theirs!) and a little light stitchery here and there...

Ordering some new glasses to try with built in prisms so people don't reach for garlic and make the sign of the cross when they see me walking by...

All the lovely people I met in town today, both intentionally and otherwise (none of whom actually did the above...well not when either of my eyes were looking anyway!)

A brand new series of Coach Trip to make us chuckle and squirm, and an intensive programme TV watching, snoozing and reading in the bath lined up for the evening ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics