Wednesday 1 January 2014

Re: solutions

I'm grateful yesterday's naps meant I could be awake at midnight, and that I thought to press pause on the TV to watch and listen to the local celebrations before enjoying London's beautiful firework display. I'm grateful there was a bottle of something open so I could raise a glass of something suitable to toast myself (and have a sip or two!)

When parts of me hurt too much to walk about, and others too much to knit or crochet, and both standing and sitting bring other pains into the equation, I can get a bit grouchy so I've been grateful for being both home and alone again today, and able to drowse a lot of it away. I gave thanks I managed to finish off a hat for donating to a collection for the homeless though...that gave me a nice warm feeling and hopefully will give some unfortunate soul one too before too long.  

I was grateful for flipping through the TV guide this morning and realising there was a Columbo on I'd not seen before...it's the quickest I've moved for a while getting out of bed to record it this morning, and gave me something slow to do this afternoon! Much thanks too for having some bits and bobs to make myself a tasty pasta, that my eyes were bigger than my tummy so I've got some for tomorrow too... and that all I have to do now is get enthusiastic about getting some supper and then I can resume the recovery position!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics