Friday 31 January 2014

Days of dine and dozes

My first thanks of the day was definitely not having to get up for anything in a hurry! And my second (eventually!) was for a mug of just right tea...

I was grateful for a tin of baked beans and some bread to make toast for some lunch, the taxi drivers for driving me to and fro and for being out in the wind and rain in between.

Much thanks today too for the breathtaking sea...not huge waves but so many of them, white topped and tumbling row after row. I could see them from here, and hear them from here but it was all the better for being right by them, and watching the surfers catching one or two. Much too wet to get a camera out though!

I give thanks for the kindly and communicative folk in the town so I can have a bit of banter and chat when I go out (extra important for a solitary soul you know), and that my tea is almost done so I can settle in to a couple of days of dine and dozes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics