Saturday 20 February 2016

It's not what you do...

...well sometimes it is...but sometime's it's not! I give thanks for spending some time in bed this morning thinking about all the things I didn't have to do, and for making sure in between doing the ones I did have to, there were plenty of those! There's a kind of driven I'm always happy for more of ie. riding in cars (esp with boys) and a kind I'd be happy with less of ie. feeling I should try harder, do more... and more quickly too! I give thanks for a little planning with Gary for a little more of the former...

I give thanks for the lovely howly swooshy wind. For a daylight lamp for a spot of stitchery on a daydark afternoon... I give thanks for Soula's delushious hummus!

I give thanks for catching up with some recorded TV including an absolutely fascinating look at the ins and outs of product development, customer care, merchandising etc at 'one of the UK's biggest sex toy retailers'...

I give thanks for unexpected acts of kindness...and for the kindness of sharing them instead of scaremongering, gloom and bad news...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-35610937

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/02/15/british-problems-all-british-people-feel/
I gave thanks for reading this earlier in the week on Facebook but for those who don't know me there, including my small but not forgotten overseas readership, you might enjoy sharing in the groans of embarrassed recognition..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics