Wednesday 24 February 2016

Winter spring fall

I give thanks for the unbroken sunshine forecast not breaking through the clouds until we were ready to go out in it...for the springlike warmth when sheltered from the wintry northern breeze.

I give thanks for a stroll to see where I'd heard a cliff not far away had collapsed a little, not realising a spring had sprung forth into a bit of a misty waterfall which looked great in the bright sunlight but was damn tricksy to photograph as it glared right down the lens and dazzled the eyes too much to do much fiddling with settings.


I give thanks for my utterly brilliant Christmas/birthday presents...I supplied a list of course but I didn't expect to get so much that was on it! I give thanks for some of my favourite Gorilla perfume to make me even more irresistible (no, it doesn't mean it smells of gorillas but it does mean it doesn't smell like the yukky ones mask-thick make up wearing ladies sell in department stores!), for a new capo for my guitar to write sad songs if I'm still resistible enough...and for delicious Thornton's chocolate caramels,  a paperback and a bath bomb if I'm resistible and both my heart and hands are sore at once...

I give thanks for a go on my laptop - sometimes you have to share (sigh!), and for friends to chat with on Facebook. I give thanks that Bob is going to make dinner in a bit and I can chat to friends on Facebook while he does...pay attention friends...remember to chat to me in a little while so I can fully feel the not being a fully responsible adult experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics