Thursday 4 February 2016

Added value

I'm grateful for a bit less physical pain today...always a bonus. I'm grateful for mild sunshine so that a long wait for a late bus was quite pleasant...apart from having to wait by the road of course...

I'm grateful for a long cloud hanging over the tors. For a busker so good I wanted to marry him...
For schoolboys recognising a Porsche Carrera and bowing to the driver waiting for them to cross the road. He appeared to be quite unmoved, the grumpy old so and so...goes to show money isn't everything. 
For spotting that you can buy Valentine's cards for several named varieties of loved recipient...and also 'value' ones for those you value a bit less I guess...


I'm grateful for getting home at not quite dusk so that when I put the hall light on and the bulb blew and took the circuit with it there was enough daylight left to see to replace the fiddly fuse wire.

I'm grateful the common consensus of opinion is that I should be back on performance enhancing drugs...even I agree ...and live in hope that at some point in the not too distant future communication between the hospital and the company that supplies same will be enhanced to a level at which I am able to get my little hands on an epipen or two...before I'm just too damn exhausted to care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics