Monday 22 February 2016

Westward ho ho ho!

My laptop is still convinced I've moved to Westward Ho! and whether the location settings are on or off continues to tell Facebook that's where I am every time I cease to be diligent. I give thanks for the opportunity to assure readers I'm just where you think I ought to be...especially those who might be nervously looking over their neoprened shoulders when they are in Westward Ho!

I give thanks for skipping through a documentary I didn't find as interesting as I thought it might be...and right at the end seeing in shot someone I used to know a little a long time ago. I wouldn't have thought I remembered her face that well, might even have stumbled over her name...but as soon as I saw her I said it...and then of course looked her up to 'prove' it to myself...

I give thanks for a night of far too much dreaming and waking up reminding me to grateful for several preceding ones of deep and undisturbed sleep. How easy it is to appreciate in retrospect what we seemed to have when it seems to be gone...even though nothing really comes and goes except our thoughts and perceptions...

I give thanks the council has decided to group all the big recycling skips in one car park...and that it is Eastcliff! Always happy to see more sea in the guise of planet saving... I give thanks for the baby waves out from the point...


Right...I'd better go and finish wrapping Christmas presents although I had some more birthday things yesterday and I've not opened those yet...one is a mite confused...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics